"Changing Lives For The Better - One Family At A Time"
Jerry Belt is a U.C.L.A. graduate (’59) and has been a licensed Realtor® for over 40 years... first in California where he sold several major land parcels (including San Diego County’s first $1,000,000 land sale) and since 1972 in Virginia. Until 1997, Jerry was with the Federal Government as a Realty Specialist with the Public Buildings Service of GSA. In January of 1997, Jerry retired from GSA to work closely with Christy & Terry and head up The Belt Team’s Special Services Division.
Awards & Designations
* Licensed REALTOR® since 1971 (previously in California & currently in Virginia) - More than 40 years of real estate experience!
* Proud Member of The Belt Team since 1997 - Top 100 Real Estate Team for Keller Williams Realty (the largest real estate company in the world by agent count)
* The Belt Team is listed in Washingtonian Magazine's 2015 Best Realtors and by Real Trends in Top 20 Best Real Estate Agents for the State of VA
* The Belt Team has also ranked in the Top 10/Top 20 for the Northern VA Association of Realtors (NVAR) for most of the past 25 years (out of almost 10,000 Realtors)
* Currently responsible for The Belt Team’s Special Services Division
* Member, Northern Virginia Association of Realtors, Virginia Association of Realtors & National Association of Realtors
* Previous experience includes a career as a Realty Specialist with the General Services Administration in Washington DC (G.S.A.)
* Responsible for selling San Diego County’s first $1,000,000 land parcel
* Graduate – University of California Los Angeles (U.C.L.A.) – Business Major
* Vienna Resident from 1972-2005, current resident of Reston
* Active Member of St. Mark Catholic Church (Lector, Cursillo, Founder of Small Communities of Faith & Welcoming Catholics Home)
* Spouse of Belt Team Founder, Gail Belt
* Struck out Frank Howard 4 times in one game!