"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it."
That's the motto of Christy Belt Grossman - Chief Operating Officer and Manager of The Belt Team!
Christy manages the overall operations of The Belt Team. In addition to leading the team, Christy is known nationally for her expertise in social media and marketing. She is the "voice" of The Belt Team on Twitter, Facebook & Pinterest - and is a community blogger for Vienna Patch, Oakton Patch, McLean Patch, Reston Patch, Fairfax Patch & WUSA9.com .
Christy's passion is in having a positive impact on others' lives. She's normally "behind the scenes", but her efforts ensure that your home transaction is smooth from start to finish!
Christy has been a Vienna resident since 1972, raised her family here and is very active at St. Mark Catholic Church. She is a graduate of The College of William and Mary with a degree in Business Administration (’83) and has over 20 years' experience in real estate and mortgage lending.
Awards & Designations
* Chief Operating Officer of The Belt Team - Top 150 Real Estate Team for Keller Williams Realty (the largest real estate company in the world by agent count)
* The Belt Team is listed in Washingtonian Magazine's 2015 Best Realtors and by Real Trends in Top 20 Best Real Estate Agents for the State of VA
* The Belt Team is one of the top Luxury Home Teams for Keller Williams Realty (out of 125,000+ agents)
* Frequently ranked by Wall Street Journal in the Top 250 Real Estate Teams in the United States (out of more than 1.2 million agents)
* Proud Member of The Belt Team since 1994
* The Belt Team has also ranked in the Top 10/Top 20 for the Northern VA Association of Realtors (NVAR) for most of the past 25 years (out of almost 10,000 Realtors)
* Founder & Facilitator of the longest running Real Estate Admin Mastermind Group
* Creator & Presenter - "Be A Boss! 10 Secrets of a Mega EA"
* Profiled by Inman News in 2015, Panelist Inmany Connect NY in 2016
* Speaker, Panelist & Facilitator - Richmond Association of Realtors Annual Convention, Keller Williams Family Reunion & Keller Williams Mega Camp (interviewed by Gary Keller), KW Maryland DC Regional Masterminds, KW Richmond Regional Masterminds
* Listed in Stefan Swanepoel's 2013 Technology Report in Top 100 KLOUT Scores of Individuals in Real Estate
* ALC Member, Keller Williams Realty McLean, 2014-2016
* Graduate (BBA Degree) – The College of William & Mary – Business Admin Major/French Minor
* Some graduate work completed – George Mason University – Information Systems
* Vienna Resident since 1972
* Active Member of St. Mark Catholic Church (Lector, previous elected Member & Recording Secretary for the Pastoral Council, St. Mark School Vision Committee Member, Teams of Our Lady, Neighborhood Liasion, SCF, Cursillo, Tithing Allocation Committee)
* Regional Operations Manager for Chase Manhattan Mortgage (Mid-Atlantic Region) 1990-1994
* Three Year Technical Leadership Club Winner for Chase Manhattan Mortgage
* Excalibur Award Nominee for Chase Manhattan Worldwide (Top 1% of employees around the globe)
* Prior mortgage experience includes positions as Operations Manager, Underwriter, Loan Officer, Loan Processor & Loan Closer for Chase Manhattan Mortgage, American Residential Mortgage & Wye Mortgage
* President’s Club Winner for American Residential Mortgage
* And most importantly of all: wife of Bill Grossman since 1983, mother of Katie (31) & Melissa (25)
My personal motto: “The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it.”