616 Plum St SW Vienna VA 22180 – New Home w Modern Luxury Living
616 Plum Street SW Vienna VA 22180 – SOLD by The Belt Team
Well located in the heart of the Town of Vienna, this 5 bedroom, 4 ½ bath home is approximately 5,000 square feet of quality and distinct contemporary flare, exuding luxury and comfort. Situated on an oversized beautiful lot, 616 Plum Street personifies modern luxury living. No expense was spared in designing and building a home that will provide you with an amazing living, leisure and entertaining space.
A new standard of quality, design and living set apart from the typical “cookie cutter” new craftsman style home found in Town. This home is a stunner and will give you a place to make endless memories. It is truly a work of art and has many unique features. You won’t find anything like this in Vienna.
EXTERIOR: When you drive up to 616 Plum Street, you will instantly know that you are seeing something unique and distinct. The home is designed by award winning architect Gyan Manu. From the stunning Clopay Avante Collection aluminum & glass garage door to the custom hardiplank, stone and cedar front entrance, this home beckons you to come inside and see what other architectural and design wonders there are. But before you do, the professionally landscaped front entrance only enhances the stunning covered porch featuring a
cedar roof, Fiberon Ipe decking, recessed lighting and large sitting area where you can relax.
- As you enter 616 Plum Street, you will immediately notice the high ceilings (10 feet on the first floor, 9 feet in the basement and second floor). The home is designed with clean lines and cool colors.
- Hardwood floors are installed throughout the first floor and are sanded and stained in place to add to the custom feel of this home.
- The living room is the perfect place for entertaining. A baby grand piano would be a perfect addition to the wonderful entertaining space.
- Another feature of the home’s interior that you will notice as soon as you enter is the custom stair and
rails that we have installed. The treads are extra-thick and the railings are made with wood and steel to give the home a modern look.
- A large powder room is situated on your left featuring custom tiles, cabinets and quartz countertop.
- If you choose to take the stairs, you can either go upstairs or downstairs, but before you do, please journey to the rear of the home to see what is truly the heart of this home: the wonderful kitchen/family room/dining room.
- The dining room is the first room you will see on your right and it features a wall of windows and stunning chandelier that is the epitome of modern lines. There is a large office/study with a frosted glass door for privacy directly next to the dining room that overlooks the backyard. This is perfect if you happen to have a home office and want privacy but also a bright, sunny environment to work.
- The family room features a modern Heat n Glo Cosmos linear gas fireplace with white crystals that looks amazing in the evening, this is set on a wall of custom tile to truly give it a modern and custom feel.
- The family room flows right into a chef’s kitchen featuring GE Café Series stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, and 42 inch high white shaker-style cabinets. There is space for four bar stools on the island as well as a table in the breakfast room area. The 36 inch wide 6 burner cooktop and sleek stainless chimney hood provides the gourmet cook wonderful tools to make a fabulous meal. A pantry closet provides even more space to store kitchen supplies. And, cleanup is easy with an extra-large one bowl sink, large enough for a big pasta pot. The wall oven and dual microwave/convection oven let you make meals with ease. Also added are glass door cabinets and a 30 inch wide dual temperature zone wine cooler in the butler’s pantry for easy entertaining on the first level.
- Also, there is a desk alcove off the mudroom that works great as a second desk/work area/scheduling center for the busy lifestyles of today.
- The mudroom has plenty of cubbies and hooks for keeping the rest of the home tidy. Plus, the ceramic wood-plank flooring is easy to keep clean and looks great!
- The centerpiece of the family room/kitchen are the stunning LaCantina foldable doors that take you into a screened-in porch. These doors feature four panels of glass and open up the entire wall so as to extend the living area of the kitchen and family room. It literally brings the outside in! Because of the screened-in porch, these doors can be left open with no screens and provide a stunning view of the large backyard.
- The screened-in porch features the same Fiberon Ipe decking and cedar roof as the covered front porch making this screened-in porch the envy of your family and friends!
- As you walk up the modern sleek stairs and rails, you will notice that the hardwood floors are extended through the hallways on the second floor. To your right are a set of double doors that take you into the sumptuous master suite.
- The master suite is also all hardwood floors. The first room you enter is a bright sitting room where you can relax with a book on a cozy chair and unwind from the day. From there, you enter into the bedroom portion which is large and overlooks the beautiful backyard. As you go to the left, you will notice two extra-large walk-in closets featuring custom shelving and double rods. As you walk further down the hallway, you will enter into a spa-like retreat, the master bathroom featuring double vanity sinks, a separate water closet, separate linen closet and a stunning all glass shower door featuring Delta Trinsic shower system and custom tiling. Or, you can relax in the equally stunning freestanding soaking tub featuring a modern tub Delta Trinsic tub filler. The vanities feature custom white shaker cabinets and quartz countertops.
- The guest room is large and faces the front of the house overlooking Plum Street. It features an ensuite bathroom with quartz countertops, white shaker-style cabinets, custom tiling and a walk-in closet with shelving and rods.
- In the back of the house are two more bedrooms each featuring walk-in closets. In between the two rooms is an ensuite jack n jill bathroom featuring double vanities, quartz countertops and separate bathtub and toilet area. This makes it easy for two people or more to get ready at the same time.
- The laundry room is located on the second floor. It features a large utility sink and quartz countertops as well as ample space to store, dry and fold clothes. Because there is a window in this room, it is bright and sunny!
- When you descend the stairs, you enter into another entertainment oasis. There is a wet bar featuring a second wine/beverage cooler, sink and wine rack. This bar can accommodate counter height stools and overlooks the recreational area with ample space for a nice sectional and large flat screen television to watch the big game.
- Another wonderful and unique feature of 616 Plum Street’s basement is the exercise room featuring rubber flooring and double glass doors to separate it from the entertainment area. You can put a home gym down there and exercise in your home whenever you want!
- A 5th bedroom was designed in the lower level featuring another walk-in closet. A full bathroom featuring quartz countertops, white shaker-style cabinets and custom tiling is just outside the bedroom and is easily accessible from the entire lower level.
- The utility room houses one of the two HVAC gas furnaces along with the water heater for easy access and even more storage.
- A French door and walk-up stairs also take you outside for easy access to the backyard.
- “Oversized” Vienna “in Town” lot with large backyard. Over 1/3 acre
- Jeld-Wen EE windows
- Nest Thermostats
- Dual Zone Gas Furnaces
- 4 inch wide Oak Hardwood Floors, sanded and stained in place
- 8 inch Base and Crown Molding
- Recessed lighting throughout
- Plenty of storage space
- Extra padding under carpet
- The best Vienna schools: Vienna Elementary, Thoreau Middle School & James Madison High School
- Walk into town of Vienna to a multitude of shops & restaurants
- Close to Metro, W&OD Trail, Tysons, I-495 and I-66
Proudly Built by Orion Group, LLC
Call Terry Belt & The Belt Team at (703) 242-3975 for more info.
Features subject to change.