500 Nutley St SW, Vienna, VA 22180 – Beautiful Custom Home Minutes to Vienna Metro
Call The Belt Team at (703) 242-3975 for more info.
Gorgeous custom home perfect for multigenerational living…minutes to “downtown” Vienna and the Vienna Metro! Exceptional features of this 3 finished level, 6BR/5.5BA property with over 5,500 square feet of living space include an open/flowing floor plan great for everyday living and entertaining, impressive main level owner’s suite, high ceilings with skylights, shining hardwood floors throughout the upper two levels, 3 fireplaces, gourmet eat-in kitchen with center island, finished lower level with loads of versatile extra living space, a private living suite with kitchen over the garage, and fabulous outdoor living spaces.
• Striking 2-story entry foyer
• Elegant living room with gas fireplace and crown molding
• Formal dining room with bay window, crown molding & chair rail, and access to the kitchen
• Gourmet eat-in kitchen with large center island, granite, stainless steel appliances, an abundance of cabinet space, walk-in pantry, custom tile backsplash & Italian ceramic tile floor
• Light-filled breakfast area with access to back deck
• Carpeted family room with vaulted ceilings and gas fireplace flanked by floor to ceiling windows
• Stunning main level owner’s suite with tray ceiling, bay window, crown molding, 2 walk-in closets & spa-like bath with double sinks, soaking tub & separate shower with glass enclosure
• Laundry room and guest powder room
• Overlook to foyer from hallway
• 3 additional bedrooms with ceiling fans
• Bedrooms #2 and #3 share a Jack N Jill bath, while bedroom #3 has a private attached bath
• Spacious carpeted rec room with recessed lighting and gas fireplace
• Full kitchen…makes entertaining a breeze!
• Carpeted bedroom & full bath
• Unfinished space perfect for future media or exercise room
• Separate storage room
In-Law Suite (above garage)
• Living room with skylights
• Separate dining area
• Full kitchen & washer/dryer
• Carpeted bedroom and full bath with large walk-in shower
• Mature trees (large holly, pink crepe myrtle, oak & spruce), professional landscaping (roses, azaleas, laurel bushes hosta, day lilies) and circular driveway add to the amazing curb appeal!
• Back deck and patio add fabulous outdoor living/dining spaces
• Lush and level fenced-in back yard perfect for all sorts of outdoor sports & activities!
• 2-car attached garage
• 12 X 16 shed
• Great for commuters…approximately 1 mile to the Vienna Metro! Also easy access to Route 123, I-66, Route 50, and the Beltway (495). Easy drive to both Dulles and Reagan Airports.
• Shop and dine in the Town of Vienna, Tysons Corner and convenient to Reston Town Center & the Mosaic District.
• Walk to Nottoway Park (recreation facilities, playing fields, concerts, Farmer’s Market & more!) and Meadow Lark Parks! Enjoy other amenities of the Town of Vienna including Oak Marr Rec Center, the Vienna Dog Park, lighted ball fields & tennis courts, playgrounds, hiking/biking trails & the Vienna Community Center with many classes, activities, plays & community events including Club Phoenix (for teens & pre-teens!).
• Also enjoy the delights of summer performances at nearby Wolftrap Farm Park, fall and spring evenings at The Barns of Wolftrap, & the W&OD bike trail year round! And, wander through the beautiful 92-acre Meadowlark Gardens Regional Park with its gorgeous seasonal plantings.
Public Schools: Marshall Road Elementary School ~ Thoreau Middle School ~ Madison High School
• New hot water heater
• New LG cooktop
• New AC coils
• Upgraded Pella windows & doors
• Upgraded lighting & plumbing
• Well insulated (Icenyne) 2 X 6 exterior walls
• Upgraded 4 zone HVAC system
• Atlantic Blue roof shingles
• Wood harbor cabinetry and countertops
• Central Vacuum system
• 1,000 gallon gas tank
• Exterior generator
FAVORITE FEATURES OF OUR HOME
We always ask our owners to tell us what they feel makes their home special. Here are their favorite things in their own words…
• House has wonderful feng shui. We love our huge family room and large kitchen. Great for hosting Superbowl Parties, holiday parties, 4th of July and anything else we want to celebrate!
• We use our big custom island for buffets; enjoy amazing storage with the enormous food pantry; the roll out spice pantry next to cooktop, and a convenient dish pantry with roll out shelves. All of the lower cabinets were custom fitted with pull out drawers.
• We never have to seal our blue pearl granite because it is non porous – nothing can stain it. We never have to clean gutters either and our Gutter Helmet warranty transfers to new owners!
• Grateful for Generator (we had air, fridge, lights during Hurricane Rita 2012 and week-long Derecho).
• We were the “go to” back yard for neighborhood kids to come over and play since we have the largest back yard on the block.
• Fun wiffle ball & flag football games in backyard. Played lots of volleyball. Mia Hamm even came to our yard to play volleyball once!!!
• We now have 20+ in our extended family. The “kids” and grandchildren still come back and hold Fantasy Football nights, watch movies and play games and cards in our lower level, huge rec room.
• We lived on this land 53 years and built house 10 years ago. We love that we were smart enough to install a switch in our foyer to turn holiday lights on and off without having to go outside anymore in freezing winter weather late at night to unplug lights.
• House works well for our multi-generational family, privacy and space for us all – 3 kitchens, 3 laundry rooms; we have even used the separate suite over garage as office space and guest space.
• We are lucky to have longtime, friendly neighbors who told us they will miss us and we’ll miss them. Living on Nutley Street means you never get snowed in (unless you want to play hooky…) since it is the second road in the Town to be plowed and the Town also clears our sidewalks with their snow carts. We had a snow blower and snow clearing service for driveway and deck so we never needed to do massive shoveling, There is a bus stop down the street to take us to Metro. We like walking to Meadow Lane Park, Nottoway Park and to Town. Enjoy our proximity to Tysons Corner and Galleria
Call The Belt Team at (703) 242-3975 for more info.