2850 Willowmere Woods Dr, Vienna, VA 22180 – Park-like Setting Backing to Trees
2850 Willowmere Woods Dr, Vienna, VA 22180 – SOLD by The Belt Team!
This spectacular 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath colonial in the Willowmere Woods neighborhood is nestled on a park-like lot backing to trees and open space.
Stately brick-front exterior, 2-car garage, impeccable landscaping, multi-area deck with gazebo, and slate patio.
Elegance found throughout – dramatic 2-story foyer, decorative moldings, recessed lighting, rich hardwood floors, high ceilings, and an abundance of windows.
Formal living room features 2 walls of floor-to-ceiling windows and pendant lighting.
Banquet-sized dining room with a tray ceiling, wainscoting and a candelabra-style chandelier.
Modern kitchen with designer tile countertops, 42″ cabinetry, stainless steel appliances including a gas range, and angled peninsula counter that opens to the breakfast area.
Sun-drenched family room harbors a gas fireplace and a soaring cathedral ceiling.
Library with extensive built-ins and powder room updated to perfection.
Luxurious owner’s suite boasts a cathedral ceiling, room for a sitting area, and a spa-like bath with a dual-sink vanity and sumptuous soaking tub.
Expansive walkout lower level with a full-service wet bar, 2nd fireplace, bonus room and full bath.
Super convenient to major commuting routes, Metro, Mosaic District and Tysons Corner.
Classic elegance updated with all the modern luxuries homebuyers seek.
• Deck re-stained
• Deck, sides, front & rear patio power-washed
• Driveway sealed
• Driveway repaved
• New stainless steel convection stove & convection microwave, and refrigerator installed
• Recessed lighting added to office & upstairs hallway
• New carpeting in family room & office installed
• Installed new toilet in master bath
• Installed pull screens in gazebo
• Refinished hardwood floors on the main level, stairs & handrails to the upper level
• Water recirculator installed on water heater
• New attic fan
• New bathroom faucets in powder room, master bath and kitchen
• Installed new vanity mirror in master bath
• New towel hook & rack in upper level guest bath
• Front outside landscape lighting added
• Front door re-stained
• Gazebo and deck railing painted
• New glass door installed to basement shower
• All light switches & covers changed to Lutron flat switches & dimmers
• All exhaust fans changed to Lutron flat timer switches
• All electrical outlets & covers upgraded and replaced
• New sink in powder room installed
• New outside A/C unit installed
• New floor vents installed on main level
• All windows in the front of the home tinted
• New shower heads in upper level baths installed
• Garage door keypad added
• Garage door openers replaced
• New front door & garage door locks installed
• Installed new washer & dryer
• New stainless steel dishwasher installed
• All interior door knobs & hinges upgraded on main & upper levels
• Soffit and exterior trim painted
• Nightlight outlets installed in kitchen & hallway
• New light fixtures in dining room, foyer & guest bedroom #1 installed
• New ceiling fan & light installed in master bedroom
• Installed new sump pump
FAVORITE FEATURES OF OUR HOME – We always ask our owners to tell us what they feel makes their home special. Here are their favorite things in their own words…
• Secluded lot; non-buildable common area adjacent West & non-developable backyard.
• Open layout; 2 gas fireplaces; hardwood floors on 2 levels.
• Fully finished walk-out lower level with full wet bar (including dishwasher & wine fridge) & fireplace.
• 9 foot ceilings on main level; vaulted ceilings in family room & master bedroom; 2-story entry foyer.
• The house is set further back from the cul-de-sac (long driveway) providing more privacy.
• 5-zone sprinkler system & outside lighting (security & landscaping).
• Built-ins in family room, office and lower level.
• Stone patio starts at walk-out lower level; deck includes a gazebo.
• Recessed lighting on all levels.
• 2-car garage with room for storage (shelves, etc).