2304 Cavesson Ct Reston VA 20191 – Minutes To Wiehle & Closer to New Herndon Metro
2304 Cavesson Ct Reston VA 20191 – SOLD by The Belt Team
A delightful, updated colonial on a quiet cul-de-sac in the sought after Polo Fields neighborhood! Along with 3 finished levels, 4 bedrooms & 3.5 baths, this property offers lovely custom ceramic tile floors, bay windows, crown molding, an updated eat-in kitchen open to the family room with wood-burning fireplace, a separate dining room, a large master suite, a fabulous covered front porch, private back deck, and a 2-car attached garage. The spacious lower level includes a rec room, a game/exercise area, bonus room & full bath. Great curb appeal, with mature landscaping in a fantastic Reston location just minutes to the Wiehle Reston Metro station & even closer to the soon to be completed Herndon Metro stop…don’t miss this opportunity!
MAIN LEVEL FEATURES: This home offers a wonderful floor plan with great traffic flow that meets the needs of everyday living and entertaining. You are welcomed into the home by the entry foyer with striking ceramic tile floors and crown molding. Located directly off the foyer is the delightful living room with wall-to-wall carpeting. This is the perfect spot to greet and entertain guests. The living room flows into the home’s formal dining room. This room features crown molding, chair rail, carpeting, a large walk-in bay window, and is conveniently open to the kitchen…making it perfect for formal dinner parties and holiday meals. Enjoy cooking in the light & bright eat-in kitchen! Features include gorgeous ceramic tile floors, updated appliances, refinished cabinets, a pantry & window over the double sink providing views of the back yard. The large eat-in area is wonderful for casual meals. Stand out features include a large bay window overlooking the back yard and ceramic tile floor. The breakfast area is open to the warm & inviting carpeted family room. The focus of this room is the masonry fireplace with wood mantle and raised hearth. This is a great spot to curl up in front of a warm fire on a cold winter’s day. The set of French doors lead to the back deck. The main level also features a guest powder room.
UPPER LEVEL: The staircase in the front foyer takes you to the upper level. The spacious master suite features wall-to-wall carpeting, a walk-in closet, ceiling fan, and attached bath. The master bath has 2 separate vanities (making it a breeze for 2 people to get ready in the morning!), a tub/shower combination and tile floor. There are 3 additional bedrooms on this level (one is currently being used as an office) and one full bath. All bedrooms are carpeted and one has a ceiling fan. The full bath has a large vanity, tub/shower combination & tile floor. The home’s washer & dryer are very conveniently located on the upper level in the hall bath.
LOWER LEVEL: The finished lower level provides a great extra living space. The rec room, with a ceramic tile floor, is a versatile space that can be used for entertaining, media and/or exercise equipment, a play area, and so much more! There is also a “bonus” room on this level (currently being used as a bedroom) and full bath.
EXTERIOR: This beautiful colonial is on a quiet cul-de-sac in a popular Reston neighborhood. The front walkway takes you to the spacious covered front porch. This is a wonderful place to enjoy the outside and neighborhood while staying cool in the shade. The welcoming front door includes sidelights which let natural light into the front foyer. The landscaping on the property which creates great curb appeal includes Bradford pear, large azaleas, burning bush & rose bushes. There are also many beautiful mature trees including cherry blossoms, dogwood, crepe myrtle, cedar, oak and many more! The private back deck is perfect for outdoor dining/entertaining, or simply enjoying the sunshine & natural setting. The driveway leads to the attached, 2-car garage with double doors and automatic garage door openers.
HOME IMPROVEMENTS & UPDATES:
- New water heater
- Refinished master & upper level bath cabinets
- Installed ceramic tile floor in upper level baths
- New furnace & whole house humidifier
- Power washed and stained deck
- Replaced lower level bath toilet
- Trees thinned on entire property
- New microwave
- New dishwasher
- Installed ceramic tile in entire lower level
- Installed ceramic tile in kitchen, breakfast area & foyer
- Refinished kitchen cabinets & painted entire main level
- New washer & dryer
- New fireplace doors & painted brick
- New front flood light
- Installed 3 fans
- Deck lights and outdoor outlets added
- Completed insulation in whole house
LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION! Great location…close to all the amenities of Reston Town Center. 20+ restaurants, shops, boutiques, theatres & more!
Just a short distance to Reston Hospital, Harris Teeter, Best Buy, The Container Store & more. Easy commuting via Fairfax County Parkway, Dulles Toll Road, Reston Parkway and close to the Silver Line Wiehle Reston Metro station. The soon to be completed Herndon Metro stop will only be minutes away! Convenient to Dulles & Regan National Airports…literally 10 minutes to Dulles. Enjoy all of the amenities of the Polo Fields neighborhood like playground areas, basketball court, tennis courts, walking paths, a sand volleyball court, baseball & soccer fields, handball courts, gazebo and splash fountain.
Public Schools: Dogwood ES ~ Hughes MS ~ South Lakes HS
We always ask our owners to tell us what they feel makes their home special. Here are their favorite things in their own words:
- Gorgeous flowering trees and bushes all spring and summer long, including a Bradford pear, mature Cherry Blossoms, Large Azaleas, mature Rose Bushes, a Crepe Myrtle and more.
- Wonderful family neighborhood with fantastic friendly neighbors – a mix of all ages – on a very private and quiet cul-de-sac. Very safe for kids. Halloween parades, summer gatherings, tennis courts, basketball courts, wooded paths, kid playgrounds, gazebos, volleyball courts, baseball fields, soccer fields, tennis are all accessible in the neighborhood within a few minutes walking.
- Quiet semi-shaded back yard and deck, perfect for relaxing any time – private and serene with trees around the edges of the property.
- Huge master bedroom with plenty of space, walk-in closet, and plenty of space in bathroom/vanity area.
- Large finished basement with extra “bedroom” and full bath, man-cave and play room finished in new tile.
- Great tile floors throughout the house, especially Italian ceramic on the main floor foyer, kitchen and breakfast areas.
- Attractive and updated fireplace seals in the summer and warms through the winter — visible from much of the first floor. Family room glows with easy access to deck and back yard for firewood.
- Updated kitchen with new appliances – microwave, dishwasher – and refinished cabinets, with a great peninsula for more counter space and additional cabinetry above. Many neighbors don’t have that feature.
- Large second bathroom upstairs great for kids, guests, etc.. with LAUNDRY area attached.
- Best porch in the neighborhood – large and private – fantastic for cool afternoons sitting out front watching all the gorgeous trees on the property swaying in the breeze.
- Short drive to the Wiehle-Reston Metro station, but new metro stop is coming in the near future – only a 5 minute WALK away. The house is buried in the neighborhood deep enough to avoid the hustle and bustle while still giving great access to the metro, Toll Road, minutes to every NoVa location.
Call The Belt Team at (703) 242-3975 for more info!