118 Tapawingo Rd SE Vienna VA – New Home from Somerville Homes
SOLD by The Belt Team!
This light-filled home is loaded with upgrades and high end finishes and includes designer gourmet eat-in kitchen with large island, family room with fireplace, separate dining room, a main level study, a striking master suite, 5 bedrooms on the upper level and gorgeous hardwood floors on the upper two levels. The finished lower level features a rec room, exercise room, wet bar, the home’s 6th bedroom and a full bath. A fabulous close-in Vienna location, excellent schools and great for commuters.
- Siding is Hardi Plank lap siding.
- Brick veneer where indicated on the plans.
- Exterior trim—PVC exterior trim.
- Soffits are MDO plywood with soffit vents.
- Roof shingles are Certainteed Landmark 30 year architectural asphalt shingles.
- 5” Seamless gutters with oversized 3” x 4” downspouts.
- Front stoop ceiling is 5” tongue and groove wood with V-groove.
- Garage doors are insulated fiberglass doors with remotes.
- White Oak hardwood floors sanded and finished in place. Hardwood flooring installed on the entire first floor and the entire second floor.
- Carpet in the basement bedroom and rec room.
- Ceramic tile installed in all bathrooms.
- All interior trim is poplar wood, primed and painted.
- All interior doors are solid core.
- Kitchen appliances include a range, microwave, second oven and dishwasher.
- Butler Pantry with Wine Refrigerator.
- Basement bar with dishwasher and beverage refrigerator.
- Quartz counter tops throughout the house.
- 5” recessed lights.
- The home is prewired for 4 room audio system. The following rooms are prewired for (2) ceiling speaker and (1) volume control: Kitchen, Office, Dining Room, and rear porch. The speakers and audio equipment are not provided. Prewired for 5 and 1 audio system in the Family Room and basement Rec Room. The home is wired for a security system that includes two control keypads.
- 400 Amp Electrical service.
- Upgraded wall insulation—The walls have spray cellulose insulation, which provides a better air seal for the house and better sound insulation.
- R-38 blown cellulose insulation in the attic.
- Icynene spray foam insulation at the joist ends and under the floor of all areas over the garage or over unconditioned space.
- Non expanding foam around all windows and exterior doors.
- 75 gallon gas hot water heater.
- Mastic on mechanical duct joints to prevent air leakage.
- Carrier Brand three zone mechanical system with 92% high efficiency gas furnaces. Programmable thermostats provided for each zone.
- Humidifier provided for Zone 1.
Features believed to be reliable, but not verified as exact & subject to change.