10302 Saddleview Ct Vienna VA 22182 – In Popular Tamarack
10302 Saddleview Ct Vienna VA 22182 was SOLD by The Belt Team.
Welcome home to this Tamarack charmer on a gorgeous cul-de-sac lot backing to woods…minutes to many amenities, commuter routes, great schools and the Hunter Mill Swim & Racquet Club! Special features include a skylighted eat-in kitchen with touches of granite, stainless steel appliances, 4 bedrooms on the upper level plus a main level den with adjacent full bath that can double as a 5th bedroom, family room with masonry gas fireplace that opens to the back deck, a delightful master suite, and a walk-out basement. Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity in this popular community!
MAIN LEVEL FEATURES: This home offers a wonderful flowing main level floorplan that allows for great traffic flow for everyday living and entertaining! The welcoming entry foyer features hardwood floors, crown molding and large coat closet. Step up from the foyer into the carpeted living room which includes crown molding and a wall of windows which lets the daylight stream in. This is the perfect room to greet and entertain guests! The delightful, spacious dining room features crown molding, chair rail, views of the lovely back yard and access to the kitchen…making formal dinner parties and holiday meals a breeze! Enjoy cooking in the updated, light filled, eat-in kitchen! Stand-out features include, the custom skylight, touches of granite, new stainless steel appliances including a gas range & oven, French door refrigerator with bottom freezer, stainless steel dishwasher, plenty of cabinet space, recessed lighting and hardwood floors! The breakfast area is great for casual meals & opens to the family room! The inviting family room includes a beautiful brick fireplace (masonry with gas log insert) with raised hearth and mantel, beautiful hardwood floors, crown molding and a great custom wet bar with tile countertop, wine rack & great cabinet space (some with attractive glass fronts!). The fireplace makes this the ideal spot to stay warm and curl up with a good book on those cold winter days. The 9 feet of sliding glass doors provide natural light, views of the gorgeous back yard, and direct access to the lovely back deck. Directly off the foyer there is also a private den/study with an adjacent full bath. A quiet retreat to get some work done. And, with the adjacent full bath (not powder room) this doubles as an ideal 5th main level bedroom suite! The laundry room is also conveniently located just off the kitchen!
UPPER LEVEL FEATURES: The serene master suite features wall-to-wall carpeting, a spacious walk-in closet, a ceiling fan and attached bath. The private master bath includes a large vanity with granite top and a walk-in shower. There are three additional bedrooms and one more full bath on this level. All bedrooms have wall-to-wall carpeting and ceiling fans. The 2nd bath has a
large vanity, a tub/shower combination and hardwood floor.
LOWER LEVEL: The unfinished basement includes a full walkout, is a great “playroom space”, is ideal for a workshop, and offers great storage space!
HOME IMPROVEMENTS & UPDATES:
- New attic exhaust fan/thermostat
- New gas range & oven, refrigerator & dishwasher – all stainless steel
- New carpet in dining room, living room, stairs and upper level hallway
- Fresh paint in all 4 bedrooms, bathrooms and closets
- New granite countertop for master bath
- New roof, gutters, drain pipes (Certainteed Landmark 30 year)
New PVC coil wrapping around 9 windows
- New main entry double doors with sidelights & accent glass inserts
Other Updates Since Owning Home:
- All new windows installed
- Installed Trane gas furnace with Aprilaire humidifier
- Changed the main level powder room to a full bath – so adjacent den with walk-in closet easily doubles as a 5th bedroom.
We always ask our owners to tell us what they feel makes their home special. Here are their favorite things in their own words:
- I’ve always loved the wonderful openness of the floor plan on the main level!
- I love the full family room “window wall” with its 9 foot sliding doors. It makes the room so bright and appealing, with the expansive views of the yard!
- The kitchen skylight we added is one of my favorite things.
- Tamarack was a great place to raise our children with friendly neighbors…lots of kids of all ages!
- All the schools are wonderful at every level.
- Being near the Hunter Mill Swim & Racquet Club is so convenient.
- Like many corporate & military families, we lived all over the US & overseas. Tamarack was always our “special” home & community.
EXTERIOR FEATURES: This delightful home is situated on a quiet cul-de-sac in sought after Tamarack. The brick front walkway, lined by bushes & plantings, leads to the front stoop and double entry doors with sidelights. Beautiful landscaping and mature trees create fantastic curb appeal! The back deck off the family room is a perfect outdoor dining/entertaining spot. Custom seating benches, plus two sets of stairs take you to the lush back lawn. The paved driveway leads to the attached garage with automatic garage door opener.
LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION!
Commute easily via the Dulles Toll Road, Route 123, I-66, 495…and minutes to the Silver Line Metro in Reston & the Vienna Metro. Easy drive to Dulles & Reagan National Airports. Shop & dine in the Town of Vienna, Reston Town Center, & Tysons Corner. All just minutes away! Enjoy all the amenities of the Town of Vienna including Nottaway Park, Meadow Lane Park, the Vienna Dog Park, lighted ball fields & tennis courts, playgrounds, hiking/biking trails & the Vienna Community Center with many classes, activities, plays & community events including Club Phoenix (for teens & pre-teens!). Oak Marr Rec Center also nearby. Enjoy the delights of summer performances at nearby Wolftrap Farm Park,
fall and spring evenings at The Barns of Wolftrap, and Meadowlark Gardens (an outdoor botanical garden). Easy access to the W&OD trail plus the Hunter Mill Swim & Racquet Club is very close by!
Excellent Public Schools: Oakton ES ~ Thoreau MS ~ Madison HS
Call The Belt Team at (703) 242-3975 for more info.